EIZO DuraVision FDH3601
The EIZO DuraVision FDH3601 features a 4K x 2K resolution across a 36.4" screen. It is ideal as an ATC primary control monitor or for use in geophysical services.
- The DuraVision FDH3601 displays 8.8 megapixels (4096 x 2160 native resolution) across its 36.4-inch screen. This is enough pixels to display the content of several desktop monitors but without the distractive bezels between screens.
- The DuraVision FDH3601 ideal for fields like air traffic control and geophysical services requiring large monitors that can display a high volume of information. The DuraVision FDH3601 enhances EIZO’s selection of primary control monitors for ATC by offering new ways of displaying information. For example, it can display one 4K x 2K image across the entire screen or it can display a 2K x 2K image and auxiliary information simultaneously.
- Using the latest white LED backlight technology the DuraVision FDH3601 offers a brightness range from 30 cd/m2 up to 700 cd/m2, making it ideal for almost any ambient lighting environment.
- With an extremely tight pixel pitch of 0.1995, text and images such as contours on a map can be displayed in fine detail. The tight pixel pitch allows the monitor to display the equivalent of four full HD monitors on its 36.4-inch screen without bezels to divide the screens.
- Fluctuations in brightness and chroma on different parts of the screen are characteristic of LCD panels. Generally, the larger the screen, the more noticeable these uniformity errors become. EIZO's Digital Uniformity Equalizer (DUE) helps to compensate for these errors, resulting in a much more uniform image.
- A 16-bit look-up table offers a palette of about 278 trillion colours from which the most appropriate 16.7 million are displayed. This produces smooth reproduction of colour and grayscale tones. Furthermore, with the DisplayPort inputs, the monitor can display simultaneous 10-bit colour. This is more than 1 billion colours shown simultaneously which is 64 times greater than the 16.7 million colours of 8-bit display. The result is even smoother display of gradations and reduced Delta-E between two adjacent colours.
- EIZO’s EcoView Sense feature unites convenience with energy savings by ensuring that the monitor automatically conserves power when it is not in use. EcoView Sense is an integrated presence sensor that prompts the monitor to switch to power save mode when it detects your absence, and then resume normal operation when you return. To prevent the screen from reactivating when it shouldn't, EcoView Sense differentiates between your presence and a still object like an empty chair or general office activity in the background.
Panel Size: 36.4" Cabinet Colours: Black Pixel Pitch: 0.1995 × 0.1995 mm Display Colours: 8 bit: 16.77 million from a palette of 278 trillion (maximum)
10 bit: 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion (maximum)
Native Resolution: 4096 × 2160 Inputs: DVI-D (dual link supported) × 2 / DisplayPort × 2 Brightness: 700 cd/m2 (typical) Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1 Viewing Angle: 176°, 176° (at contrast ratio of 10:1) Response Time: 25 ms On/Off (8 ms midtone) Stand: Pivot/Height adjustable stand Additional: EcoView Sense Certifications / Standards: CB, TÜV/GS, CE, cTÜVus, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003-B, TÜV/S, VCCI-B, C-Tick, RoHS, WEEE Warranty: 2 years