EIZO DuraVision FDX1002
This industrial monitor is available in two different configurations and features a still image capture function for video.
- With a screen capture function, you can capture and save a still image in bitmap format simply by pressing a button on the front of the monitor. Once captured, the image can be saved to a USB memory device. This function is ideal for capturing images from video sources or from a microscope.
- To meet the needs of different industrial environments, this monitor is available in two configurations: standard (with stand) and free mount (no stand).
- A D-sub analog input is included for connecting to PCs. Composite (RCA) and S-video inputs which support NTSC, PAL, and SECAM are included for connecting to audio/visual equipment.
- Both underscan and normal display settings are available. Underscan shows the entire image and is ideal for watching video. Normal display about 95% of the image - eliminating extraneous TV broadcasting data that sometimes appears at the edge of the screen.
- he LED backlight is more energy efficient than the CCFL backlights used with most LCD monitors. Even at the maximum brightness setting of 600 cd/m2, the monitor consumes just 14 watts of power. Since the backlight is mercury free, it will have minimal impact on the environment when it is disposed of.
- To prevent dust or liquids from entering, the DuraVision FDX1001 does not contain any ventilation holes and there are no gaps around the perimeter of the control buttons.
- For convenience when using with an optical microscope, the DuraVision FDX1001 can display cross lines. The cross lines can be set to three different thicknesses and four different colors (black, white, green, red).
Panel Size: 10.4" (4:3 aspect ratio) Cabinet Colours: Black, Gray Pixel Pitch: 0.2055 x 0.2055 mm Display Colours: 16.7 million Native Resolution: 1024 × 768 Inputs: D-Sub / Composite / S-Terminal Brightness: 600 cd/m2 Contrast Ratio: 700:1 Viewing Angle: 160°, 130° (at contrast ratio of 10:1) Dimensions (W x H x D): With Stand: 252 × 255 × 175 mm (9.9 × 10 × 6.9")
Without Stand: 252 × 216 × 49 mm (9.9 × 8.5 × 1.9")
Net Weight: With Stand: 3.7 kg / 8.2 lbs
Without Stand: 2.1 kg / 4.6 lbs
Stand: Tilt stand Certifications / Standards: c-Tick, CE, CB, FCC-B, VCCI-B, RoHS, WEEE Warranty: 2 years