June 3, 2013 – Megatech opened its doors 25 years ago as a small business dedicated to the repair of CRT monitors, specialized electronic measuring instruments, and CRT projectors. Today, we have greatly expanded our service lines along with the changing technological landscape to incorporate such products as LCD monitors and a wide selection of DLP and LCD projectors.
April 24, 2013 – Megatech Integrated Services Ltd. is pleased to announce the investment in a new cleaning system in the servicing of LCD projectors.
November 14, 2012 – Eizo Nanao Corporation today announced it will introduce the 36.4-inch RadiForce RX840-MG, an industry first multi-modality colour widescreen monitor which received FDA 510(k) clearance for mammography and general radiography from the U.S Food and Drug Administration, at RSNA 2012.
October 1, 2012 – Megatech Integrated Services, on behalf of EIKI Canada, is pleased to announce a new partnership with Eltek Electronic Services to provide warranty repair service for EIKI Canada in Western Canada. Effective immediately, Eltek Electronic Services will represent EIKI Canada's clients in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
September 24, 2012 – Eizo Nanao Corporation today announced it joined the United Nations Global Compact and revised its Principles of Conduct accordingly.
- EIZO Helps Businesses Go Green at a Low TCO with New Lineup of FlexScan EcoView Monitors
- EIZO Releases Network LCD Monitors with LAN Connection to Remote PCs
- Megatech Obtains Medical Device Establishment Licence
- EIZO Unveils New Lineup of ColorEdge Monitors
- EIZO FORIS FS2333 23-inch Gaming Monitor: Helps You See What Evil Lurks in the Shadows
- EIZO Offers a Number of Price Reductions
- The Most Energizing Audiovisual Communications Show Awaited Us @ InfoComm 2012
- Megatech Exhibits EIZO RadiForce Solutions at ISRRT and CAMRT 2012