We feature light and colour measurement testing services as part of our repertoire of AV services. These services are well-suited for high-lumen, Lamp-based, LED and Laser projectors as well as LCD and LED backlit monitor panels where optimal magnitude, colour, quality and spatial distribution of light emission are crucial. Our services employ use of photometric, spectroradiometric, illuminance and power measurement tools.
Light and Colour Measurement & Testing Services:
- Photometric & Colour Testing: Luminous flux (lumens); Luminous intensity (candela); Luminance (cd/m2, fL), Illuminance (lux, ft-c)
- Radiometry: Radiance (watts/sr/m2), Photon Radiance (photons/sr/m2/sec)
- Colorimetry: CIE chromaticity coordinates; Correlated Colour Temperature (CCT); Color Rendering Index (CRI)
- Electrical: Voltage; Current
- Spectral: Spectral distribution (watts/nm); Spectral intensity (watts/sr-nm); Peak & dominant wavelengths (nm)
- Advanced Measurement Systems: High-precision (5nm) Spectroradiometer for photometric and colorimetric light measurements
Note that these light and colour measurement testing services are not solely exclusive to the audio-visual industry, so please inquire if our services may be of benefit to you.
Additional industrial applications include visual display testing, LED testing, digital cinemas, surface testing (e.g. paper, ink and textiles), film and video post-production, automotive/aerospace displays, and medical/dental colour testing.